Presidents Cabinet

Here you can discuss performing Tenyo. Routines, Combinations, Add-Ons, Repairs, etc.
BluBob

Presidents Cabinet

Post by BluBob » Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:15 am

I may have missed this somewhere else. Apologies if this is a repeat. (If so is there a link?)

I have the Japanese version of "President's Cabinet."

1) I find it a tad bit hard to engage. Once it does, being smooth seems to be an issue.
2) Can I obtain a Japanese bank note to match the one which is packaged with that version?

This effect is interesting enough to pursue. Thanks for any wisdom/clarity.
and now, on with the show ...

JohnM
Site Admin

Re: Presidents Cabinet

Post by JohnM » Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:30 am

Bob,

Since I sold you the item you are asking about I know specifically about it.

The Japanese Presidents Cabinet you have works the same as the English version I have. It is a little tricky to move the gimmick for all Presidents Cabinets. Make sure you follow the directions. You have to apply pressure in a certain way when you do the move.

You can buy a genuine 1000 yen note on ebay. There are different 1,000 yen notes. Make sure you get the one with the Bacteriologist on it.

Here is an ebay auction that is the cheapest price I have seen but the auction has not ended yet. Usually they are Buy It Now and it will cost you around $20 shipped but you may be able to get this one cheaper.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Japanese-1000-Y ... 2edae48d06

Lastly, if you are not happy with what you have received you can send it back for a full refund or exchange.

John

BluBob

Post by BluBob » Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:13 pm

JohnM, Greetings, and Thank you.

I am not interested in a return, I am more interested in learning more about more about smoother handling. I love the effect. It is very interesting. I would like to know as much about it as possible, and then add my own presentation.

I found a 1000 yen note on eBay. I have provided the link below in case someone else might want one. There were 3 available.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/JAPAN-1000-Yen- ... 566a8a9e3c

Once again, thanks, and Kind Regards
Bob~ (BluBob)

BluBob

Post by BluBob » Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:50 am

I am working with the Japanese version of the "President's Cabinet."

I purchased a 1000 yen note (eBay) and noticed that the contrast between the two graphics is considerably different. Has anyone noticed this? Has anyone replaced the "stock" graphic with a different one?

OR,

Is this more like the Thumb Tip which seems like a big deal to the performer, and not noticed by the spectator.

Best,
BluBob