Magic notepad performance idea

Here you can discuss performing Tenyo. Routines, Combinations, Add-Ons, Repairs, etc.
SimonC
Global Moderator

Magic notepad performance idea

Post by SimonC » Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:28 am

Just received my magic notepad from eBay and after a little play came up with a neat idea. I stuck it on the back of my ipad mini! You'll want a screen protector but other than that it works pretty neat. The mini fits in one hand and you can get a picture of a bucket and save it in your camera roll.
Now you see me...

JohnM
Site Admin

Re: Magic notepad performance idea

Post by JohnM » Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:36 pm

Great Idea!

To clarify, what Simon is suggesting is to forgo the included pad and place the gimmick on the back of the ipad mini.

What you might be able to do is load an app so you can use the mini as a digital pad. Maybe SketchBookExpress would work. You can draw the bucket with your finger and then slide the coins in. I am not sure though if the coins and fingers on the pad will create unwanted drawings. Something that would need to be worked out.

Elliot W.
Charter Member

Post by Elliot W. » Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:34 pm

Maybe you can make something animated. Perhaps have something on the screen grab or eat the coin.

SimonC
Global Moderator

Post by SimonC » Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:27 am

It's been a few yeas since tenyo made their apps. They could start doing some that go with new and existing tricks. There's a great magic app called 'magic kit' by alakazapps, a tenyo one of these would be amazing
Now you see me...