Tenyo's Special 2015: Mentalist's Word Cards

Here you can discuss performing Tenyo. Routines, Combinations, Add-Ons, Repairs, etc.
David DeTenyo
Global Moderator

Tenyo's Special 2015: Mentalist's Word Cards

Post by David DeTenyo » Sat May 16, 2015 12:21 pm

Some of you have been asking me about a review for this years special. Well finally I got it (only a few days ago) and all I can say is: it rocks ;)
It is (yes, another ;) ) mentalism routine but the second phase is really special. I know these are tough to get a hold of (you basically need someone in Japan that has three rabbit coupons, sends them to Tenyo, Tenyo sends the special trick to them, and they send it to you) but if you can, don't hesitate. This trick will become very, very expensive once it's discontinued.

You can read everything about it on my website http://www.tenyo.be . Any questions, feel free to mail me.

JohnM
Site Admin

Re: Tenyo's Special 2015: Mentalist's Word Cards

Post by JohnM » Sun May 17, 2015 1:54 pm

Great review and other information on your site David. I did not even know of the new special for this year. Best of luck with your new endeavor magictricks.be

I have been so busy with other projects that much has passed me by. For this reason I have decided to move on and will be closing this forum and the sister website. Being a perfectionist, I rather have nothing than something that is not complete. That is just the way I am. Unfortunately I am cursed with this perfectionism disorder. Of course I am kidding and want to assure you wankers (I am typing this from my London hotel room) that you are stuck with me, this forum and the sister website. I am planning to finish up the 300 reviews that I still need/want to do on the sister website shorty after I return. If all worked as planned, your heart skipped a beat, and you are now saying "curse that devil Mazza." :twisted: oh yes and the first order of business when I return is to find the icons and buttons I lost.

SimonC
Global Moderator

Post by SimonC » Sun May 17, 2015 2:05 pm

you TWAT! you actually had me there. I thought he's had one too many nandos and the spicy sauce has gone to his brain. relieved to reach the end of that post!
ok I've calmed down now :)
these redemption tricks get me every year, I dutifully save up my tokens then end up throwing them away. is there really no other way to get them? this one looks great.
Now you see me...

Richard Kaufman

Post by Richard Kaufman » Sun May 17, 2015 6:44 pm

Simon, they can easily be had on eBay from certain well-known sellers who even provide English instructions.

SimonC
Global Moderator

Post by SimonC » Sun May 17, 2015 6:56 pm

Cheers Jimmy is that magico Japan? I just had a look and she only has magic burger and a few others I'm after the last two (this years and last years) hopefully they'll become available soon. Thanks for the tip :)
Now you see me...

AlexBrazil

Post by AlexBrazil » Mon May 18, 2015 10:23 am

Thanks for the review, David!

John, can't wait to read your 300 reviews! (Poor John, this last phrase will get to the perfectionist as strong pressure to dedicate even more time to the site!)

Brett H

Post by Brett H » Mon May 18, 2015 11:53 am

Thanks for the detailed review! In a way, it sounds a bit like The Third Eye--without the Eye.

The Third...?

I feel like a putz saying this, but I might get one only to use as trade fodder in the future. I'm not the biggest fan of mental magic tricks. even though the review has tilted me further in a direction of actually getting one to utilize.
Where's my colon?!

David DeTenyo
Global Moderator

Post by David DeTenyo » Mon May 18, 2015 12:27 pm

Thanks for the nice words guys. And yes John, you had me there for a moment ... you rascall! ;)

Richard Kaufman

Post by Richard Kaufman » Tue May 19, 2015 2:02 am

Yes, Simon, magico-Japan. If you write the seller through eBay she will be able to get you one.

SimonC
Global Moderator

Post by SimonC » Tue May 19, 2015 2:05 am

thanks for the tip I shall get on the case, much appreciated Jimmy :)
Now you see me...

BluBob

Post by BluBob » Tue May 19, 2015 4:47 am

Thanks JimmyZ,
Good to know ...
and now, on with the show ...

Shan

Post by Shan » Tue May 19, 2015 5:29 am

Thanks for the good review David, good to know about the new trick:)

And John.. You gave me a small heart attack...
I have little time now to come here
But when I have the time I enjoy reading about my favourite hobby here:)