Origami tube idea

Here you can discuss performing Tenyo. Routines, Combinations, Add-Ons, Repairs, etc.
SimonC
Global Moderator

Origami tube idea

Post by SimonC » Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:43 pm

I was practicing with my new origami tube, and in absence of a banknote I used a piece of newspaper. Then I had a thought.. Sometimes the note can rouse suspicion of a duplicate being used. By using a random piece of a newspaper, chosen by the spectator (and even better if it's their own newspaper) this really strengthens the effect. This works will all bill tricks that allow it, say billscape, and if the spectator chooses and hands you the piece, is a real killer
Si
Now you see me...

FredA

Re: Origami tube idea

Post by FredA » Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:50 am

Excellent idea! I like Origami Tube, but it's a bit too much like a puzzle for me - and I'm trying to come up with something different for it. But this might be it. I'm not using the plates included in the set, I use playing cards instead - and right now I'm just down to one playing card because it looks less messy.

VictorS

Re: Origami tube idea

Post by VictorS » Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:02 am

SimonC wrote:Then I had a thought.. Sometimes the note can rouse suspicion of a duplicate being used.
Si
Hi Simon, how about giving spectator`s initial on both corners of the bill ? The initials still remain visible during the performance.