Tenyo Elite

Here you can discuss Collecting Tenyo. Packaging, Variations, Rare Items, etc.
Magicjoker

Re: Tenyo Elite

Post by Magicjoker » Fri May 24, 2019 8:54 am

how long does it take to receive a product from Tenyo elite ? I placed an order close to 30 days ago with several request emails for confirmation and tracking . No reply no response are they still in business? I do realize they are in Canada, but I have received orders from oversea since I place this order .See hoping with a positive point of view that I just didn't lose some good money. But I will think twice next time before ordering . the site did claim it had Moonspinner in stock and still does. still have faith

Richard W
Global Moderator

Post by Richard W » Fri May 24, 2019 12:06 pm

Keep sending them an email request for order confirmation and tracking everyday they may get tired of seeing it you might get an answer. You likely will get your Moonspinner. No good excuse they don't respond. I have never bought from them so don't know if this is how they always treat customers. Good luck.
"let's continue on with this carnival-like atmosphere"

Magicjoker

Re: Tenyo Elite are they still in business?

Post by Magicjoker » Wed May 29, 2019 1:31 pm

so since I placed the order a month ago and spent $100.00 on a moon spinner Nothing! I have sent emails just about every day for the last two weeks for a conformation and tracking information so I can try to make sure someone would be home when it arrive . they do not answer emails . when you place an order you get nothing. giving it one more week before I turn this over to paypal and scream fraud. I really like their products and was planing on building a collocation of the Tenyo Elite . Sadly that will not happen , When you can receive ordered products from over sea after this order was placed at standard shipping , that called a very bad business model . I will be writing Tenyo on this matter as well this experience has put a very bad taste in my mouth . who could be so lazy as to not answer at least on of many emails from someone that has sent $116.00 with shipping . I cant stand to be ripped off . never had any issues over the years with purchasing Tenyo Products from other sellers and I have a huge collection . 40 years worth still hoping for the best and keeping the faith but it not looking good

Richard W
Global Moderator

Post by Richard W » Wed May 29, 2019 2:26 pm

Go to The Magic Cafe Tenyo Elite section and post about it there you'll get a response. Peter one of the owners is always there. Try that see what happens. :D

https://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/vie ... m=259&1598
"let's continue on with this carnival-like atmosphere"

Steve S.

Post by Steve S. » Wed May 29, 2019 3:05 pm

With shipping, the total should have been $119.99, not $116. I wonder if that is the issue.
It's a Tenyo day in the neighborhood!

David DeTenyo
Global Moderator

Post by David DeTenyo » Wed May 29, 2019 4:43 pm

The next Tenyo Elite will be available in 2054 by the way. Just a guess ... sigh.

Simon Layland

Post by Simon Layland » Thu May 30, 2019 7:39 am

David DeTenyo wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 4:43 pm
The next Tenyo Elite will be available in 2054 by the way. Just a guess ... sigh.
:lol: :lol: how true is that.
Simon from Aus (but English)

Magicjoker

Post by Magicjoker » Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:37 pm

A follow up on the Tenyo Elite Moonspinner order , I was finally able to contact them and it seem they never saw the order and they found out there was an issue on their end. They apologize for the order error and sent me the product. I was very pleased with the quality of this piece and it now proudly sits in my Tenyo Collection. My grand kids were taught way back how to do the paddle move, so when I was able to fool them with this trick it just show me how great of a trick really is . yes the order was 119.00 that was a typo error on me when I said 116.00 but would like to say thank you for your input . Future note if you order something and purchase with Pay Pal and it seem something is wrong, once you contact Pay pal they fix it FAST Haha