The world of collecting older Tenyo.

Here you can discuss Collecting Tenyo. Packaging, Variations, Rare Items, etc.
gazpratley
Charter Member

The world of collecting older Tenyo.

Post by gazpratley » Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:10 am

In the world of collecting older Tenyo tricks i for one have noticed how some of the older tricks on card are easy to find and others are harder to find, for example, there always seems to be plenty of sealed Ultraslice out ther other examples include Eclipse on card, vault vision on card, ,super coin in nest on card and even the great knife of ninja can be found sealed although the price can be quite higher for these! lancelot is another good Tenyo that can be found easily sealed on card,but the strange thin g is other Tenyos can be much much harder to find eg sealed mirage,sealed Telesphere, sealed superstick,even clean cut on the original card! what are your views on the world of collecting older tenyo tricks? Gaz.

gazpratley
Charter Member

Re: The world of collecting older Tenyo.

Post by gazpratley » Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:28 am

other examples of older Tenyo that are easily obtainable i have found are...... Twister, squeeze play,golden fleece,quicksilver,flash dice on eng card and credit slasher.

SimonC
Global Moderator

Post by SimonC » Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:58 am

maybe there were some years tenyo put more copies out, if they'd had a good year they're before maybe?
Now you see me...

Richard Kaufman

Post by Richard Kaufman » Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:37 am

It is simply a matter of items which sold well, which items which sold poorly, and which items which have been rerun a number of times. You'll always be able to find "Golden Fleece" on the card because everyone thinks it's a lousy trick. But it's actually a great trick and worth owning and doing.