Clear Surprise

Here you can talk about Tenyo subjects other than Performing and Collecting.
Brett H

Clear Surprise

Post by Brett H » Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:16 pm

Just looked at Clear Surprise. I know how it works, but I'm wondering what you can pull out of the envelope.

Can you use something like a gift card or a credit card instead of a dollar bill without giving away the gimmick

I want to see if I can put a burger restaurant gift card as the 'surprise' and follow up with Magical Burger
Where's my colon?!

FredA

Re: Clear Surprise

Post by FredA » Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:35 pm

I would say, depending on the size, a gift card would be okay. Without trying (it's 4.35 in the morning and I can't hardly think because of a nasty cold) I think a credit card might be too thick.

JohnM
Site Admin

Post by JohnM » Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:02 pm

A credit card might fit but for sure you will ruin the Clear Surprise card. It needs to be something thin and not too wide.

Brett H

Post by Brett H » Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:12 am

JohnM wrote:A credit card might fit but for sure you will ruin the Clear Surprise card. It needs to be something thin and not too wide.
That tight of a fit? I'll see if I can (heavily) sand and cut a gift card down to size, from what it sounds like .

Thanks gents!
Where's my colon?!

Brett H

Post by Brett H » Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:12 am

JohnM wrote:A credit card might fit but for sure you will ruin the Clear Surprise card. It needs to be something thin and not too wide.
That tight of a fit? I'll see if I can (heavily) sand and cut a gift card down to size, from what it sounds like .

Thanks gents!
Where's my colon?!