Tenyo on Japanese TV

Here you can talk about Tenyo subjects other than Performing and Collecting.
Elliot W.
Charter Member

Tenyo on Japanese TV

Post by Elliot W. » Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:43 pm

Japanmagic's blog highlighted a Japanese TV show called "Why did you come to Japan" that interviews one of the performers at the Tenyo Magic Festival. I found the video on Youtube. The segment starts at around the 10 minute mark and includes a visit to the Tenyo offices about 3 minutes into it.
Anyone know who the Tenyo people in the video are?

David DeTenyo
Global Moderator

Re: Tenyo on Japanese TV

Post by David DeTenyo » Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:14 am

Yes, I think it is Dion van Rijt from The Netherlands (who has been European Champion) and his father: http://www.dutchmagic.nl/product//dion-van-rijt .

I was unaware he liked Tenyo - I should contact him :)

JohnM
Site Admin

Post by JohnM » Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:11 pm

Elliot W. wrote:Anyone know who the Tenyo people in the video are?
It looks like the demonstrator at the Tenyo office might be So Sato then inventor of Magic Butterfly.

A portion of the Japanese text translated in Google reads as this. Very hard to understand but I do see "Sato of development" in there.

Let the introduction of new products so much trouble that, it had appeared the total Sato of development!
I think that it might be was yourself kit demonstrating all new products 4 points, but had been broadcast on TV, " magic and alchemy was ".

That's a cool show. And so great to see the Tenyo Magic Festival and Tenyo HQ.

Thanks for letting us know about it here Elliot.

VictorS

Post by VictorS » Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:57 am

It`s great to see Tenyo Workshop in actual although in the video and yes John I believe it was So Sato who performed the Magic Alchemy. Thanks for sharing this with us Elliot ! Nice catch ! ;)