Tenyo with magnets: storing & transporting

Here you can talk about Tenyo subjects other than Performing and Collecting.
RonP

Tenyo with magnets: storing & transporting

Post by RonP » Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:44 am

As we all know, a number of Tenyo Tricks involve magnets. I am wondering how you guys store (if one does not have much space) your Tenyo effects with magnets, so you do not end up having a whole pile of Tenyo attracted to each other or worse, ruining each other. Even more challenging: In order to transport a whole Tenyo program with a number of magnet effects in one briefcase to a performance... What do you guys normally do/recommend? Thanks!
"For those who believe, no explanation is necessary, for those who do not believe, no explanation will suffice." Joseph Dunninger (1892-1975)

David DeTenyo
Global Moderator

Re: Tenyo with magnets: storing & transporting

Post by David DeTenyo » Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:00 pm

I store all my magic tricks with magnets away from eachother (with at least one other trick in between) ... . With the newer Neodinium magnets there shouldn't be a problem but with the older kind there might be issues.
If I transport these tricks I use some nice velvet type cloth/fabric and wrap the vital (magnetic) parts in it. Yep ... I'm :ugeek:

RonP

Re: Tenyo with magnets: storing & transporting

Post by RonP » Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:08 pm

Cheers David!!!
"For those who believe, no explanation is necessary, for those who do not believe, no explanation will suffice." Joseph Dunninger (1892-1975)