Two confirmed hints towards the 2016 releases

Here you can talk about Tenyo subjects other than Performing and Collecting.
Elliot W.
Charter Member

Re: Two confirmed hints towards the 2016 releases

Post by Elliot W. » Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:01 am

Wizard Product Review has Mystery Doghouse on this weeks show. They don't think it is a professional magic trick.
Interesting that they picked that one to review. I would have though Ghost Camera would be more up their alley.

Brett H

Re: Two confirmed hints towards the 2016 releases

Post by Brett H » Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:35 pm

Elliot W. wrote:Wizard Product Review has Mystery Doghouse on this weeks show. They don't think it is a professional magic trick.
Interesting that they picked that one to review. I would have though Ghost Camera would be more up their alley.
I don't exactly agree with their review. I think Doghouse has a lot to like--especially since it has 'Tenyo throwback' written all over it. I think it has use in a professional arena, but it's best suited for performing for younger audiences. It has A LOT of potential, but I think half the battle is the scripting. Not too hard.

But is a bit weird. But then again, Ghost Camera (I think) is real cut-and-dry and binary in terms of preference: you either like it or you don't. Doghouse, from what I have seen, seems like a very 'middle of the road' selection this year; it's the LEAST polarizing of the 4. I think There's a lot of factors and a lot to like about it and there's some things that make it not as favorable.

I think I can see why they did Doghouse instead of any of the other 3. But their review was just sever minutes of them bagging in it. Minutes I will never be able to get back.
Where's my colon?!