Looking for T-113 Quicksilver Coin Loading Gimmick

Here you can talk about Tenyo subjects other than Performing and Collecting.
VictorS

Looking for T-113 Quicksilver Coin Loading Gimmick

Post by VictorS » Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:14 pm

Hallo everyone,

I was quite lucky to find one of the ingenious Tenyo T-113 Quicksilver and it suddenly become one of my favorite. It was not new and all I have : only the box, the drawer and the 4 metal chips and original instruction. No packaging and no loading gimmick.

Fortunately it is still working smoothly and I have to load all coins manually without the loading gimmick which is still possible although it takes little bit longer than using the loading gimmick. I`m just asking if someone here in the forum who has broken Quicksilver but still have the loading gimmick and want to throw or give away or maybe sell the loading gimmick, I am very interested in it. Many thanks in advance for your support !

By the way,to add some "life" in the forum, anyone interested it discuss Quicksilver in "Focus on Tenyo" section ? :) Thanks.

Cheers,
Vic

Rob Rand
Charter Member

Re: Looking for Quicksilver Loading Gimmick

Post by Rob Rand » Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:25 pm

You can still buy a copy from JohnM for only 45 $ but I understand you are only looking for the gimmick I have no broken Quicksilver for you once mine gets broken I will let you know! :)
Sorry for this lame jke but I'm still in my wodka period to overcome the dark days of December :) :) :)

VictorS

Re: Looking for T-113 Quicksilver Coin Loading Gimmick

Post by VictorS » Wed Dec 09, 2015 9:45 pm

Haha...thanks for the advice Rob...don`t drink too much or otherwise... :D :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Elliot W.
Charter Member

Post by Elliot W. » Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:52 pm

I did have a broken quicksilver. I ended up taking it apart and it basically broke into pieces but I can't remember what happened to the loading gimmick. It probably got lost but I'll take a look and see if I can locate it.
Last edited by Elliot W. on Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Elliot W.
Charter Member

Post by Elliot W. » Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:06 pm

Yes! I found it! Turns out I just kept it with my working one. PM me and we'll see if we can get it to you.

VictorS

Post by VictorS » Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:42 pm

Wow...what a great news. Thanks Elliot...I will send PM to you. :)

JohnM
Site Admin

Post by JohnM » Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:51 pm

If you want, I can send you mint packaging and instructions as well. You will just have to pay the postage. I can send the working gimmick too if Elliot has not done so yet so there are not too many packages going overseas.

VictorS

Post by VictorS » Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:36 pm

JohnM wrote:If you want, I can send you mint packaging and instructions as well. You will just have to pay the postage. I can send the working gimmick too if Elliot has not done so yet so there are not too many packages going overseas.
Wow....thanks for the info John. What a great team we have here. I have made a deal with Elliot and I believe he is already preparing it. Will send you and Elliot another PM. Thanks a lot !