I wish Tenyo would offer this type of deal

Here you can talk about Tenyo subjects other than Performing and Collecting.
Jason

I wish Tenyo would offer this type of deal

Post by Jason » Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:44 pm

With magazines, you can get up to a two year subscription. I wish Tenyo would offer a deal where you can get a two year subscription to their tricks. Of course, that might mean getting a crappy one if they put one another one as bad as Flying Carpet; but it would be worth the risk.

I don't know what anyone's talking about when they said Parabox is more than $100. When I priced it, the first price I saw had it listed for only about ten dollars. If someone doesn't have it and is interested, have at it.
God bless, Jason Scott Irelan

Brett H

Re: I wish Tenyo would offer this type of deal

Post by Brett H » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:00 pm

Jason wrote:With magazines, you can get up to a two year subscription. I wish Tenyo would offer a deal where you can get a two year subscription to their tricks. Of course, that might mean getting a crappy one if they put one another one as bad as Flying Carpet; but it would be worth the risk.

I don't know what anyone's talking about when they said Parabox is more than $100. When I priced it, the first price I saw had it listed for only about ten dollars. If someone doesn't have it and is interested, have at it.

The $10 'Parabox' is a rip off. I have a pair that I got for my daughter thinking I could replicate it. I can't say all of why it sucks without revealing.

You MIGHT be able to find the legitimate Parabox boxes, sans sponge balls, for about $60-$80. But that in itself is rare to come by.

Just save your money and not get the $10 version.
Where's my colon?!

Rob Rand
Charter Member

Post by Rob Rand » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:04 pm

I don't know Brett ... I have purchased some very nice In and out boxes, and they work perfect!
Just search the good ones and you're done :)
I personally don't feel the need anymore to buy the original Parabox.. But I'm a Non-scrupulous Nihilist in these cases :) Bought some very nice in and out boxes at Viennamagic.de.
Of course the original props of Tenyo are NOT included, NOT the big sponge ball ... So for the purist this is cursing in the church :)

Jason

Post by Jason » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:09 pm

I'll save more money by not bothering to get the $10 version or the official Tenyo version.