Size of Mystic Ruby

Here you can talk about Tenyo subjects other than Performing and Collecting.
JohnM
Site Admin

Size of Mystic Ruby

Post by JohnM » Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:27 am

Guys,

If you have a Mystic Ruby, can you measure it for me?

I have one that I got in the box

AND

I just got one that is loose. It was sold to me but the seller was not sure if it was a Tenyo or not. It is a different size than the one in the box but looks to be right other than the size.

I am wondering if these were made in different sizes. As you can see on the variations page of my Tenyo website, there were a lot of variations.

Please let me know your measurements if you have one.

Elliot W.
Charter Member

Re: Size of Mystic Ruby

Post by Elliot W. » Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:39 pm

Sorry, I am still missing Mystic Ruby so i can't help you there.

I have a very similar issue with AstroTube. I have an Astrotube with packaging and I received a loose item that looks exactly like AstroTube except that it is a little longer. I have no idea if it is another variation that Tenyo made or if it was made by some other company.

David DeTenyo
Global Moderator

Post by David DeTenyo » Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:38 pm

I'll let you know when I'm with my tricks, I don't have Mystic Ruby where I currently live ... .
It would surprise me if different lengts were made actually, but you never know.

JohnM
Site Admin

Post by JohnM » Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:57 pm

Elliot W. wrote:I have a very similar issue with AstroTube. I have an Astrotube with packaging and I received a loose item that looks exactly like AstroTube except that it is a little longer. I have no idea if it is another variation that Tenyo made or if it was made by some other company.
I just got Astro Tube recently. I noticed when getting it in my hand that the material seems to be very similar to that of the outer material on the Blue Tenyo Boxes. The pattern appears to be the same but it is black and not blue.

Does your longer one have the pattern? Did it come with instructions or the three color sheets?

If the answer is no to those questions, then I would make a guess that it is not from Tenyo.

Elliot W.
Charter Member

Post by Elliot W. » Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:33 pm

The longer one does have the same pattern. However it came tossed in a lot of old 70s' magic tricks and is missing any packaging, instructions, etc. so I don't think there is really any way to tell.
Would have been nice if Tenyo had put their logo on this one.