Fixing Broken Alpha Tunnel

Here you can talk about Tenyo subjects other than Performing and Collecting.
green8pig

Fixing Broken Alpha Tunnel

Post by green8pig » Sun Jun 12, 2022 11:47 am

Hello everybody. Recently I purchased an Alpha Tunnel. I guess the thin plastic sheet on the board was kind of worn out already so it snapped in two pieces when I dropped the ball inside. Does anybody where I can get the same material used for the trick so I could replace it? Thanks

JohnM
Site Admin

Re: Fixing Broken Alpha Tunnel

Post by JohnM » Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:41 am

green8pig wrote:
Sun Jun 12, 2022 11:47 am
Hello everybody. Recently I purchased an Alpha Tunnel. I guess the thin plastic sheet on the board was kind of worn out already so it snapped in two pieces when I dropped the ball inside. Does anybody where I can get the same material used for the trick so I could replace it? Thanks
Hello,

I am sorry it's been a long wait, but I have your answer.

If I remember correctly, Inside of the Quick Silver Tube is a piece of the same plastic that is big enough to cut to the right shape and size you need. Then you you should be able to glue it using CA Glue.

I think that is how I repaired an Alpha Tube.

But is it worth breaking into a Quick Silver? Yes if the Quick Silver is broken.

How hard would it be to find a broken Quick Silver? Not hard, Unfortunately I have about 10 Broken ones.

So let me know if you still want to try and repair it and we can work something out.