FSO on youtube

Here you can talk about Tenyo subjects other than Performing and Collecting.
SimonC
Global Moderator

Re: FSO on youtube

Post by SimonC » Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:15 pm

Wahey! Nice one Mezza :D
Now you see me...

Peter G
Charter Member

Post by Peter G » Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:37 am

John, This is really nice I think... especially because of the huge amount of work you put into this site!
Thanks for the great show Bob!

JohnM
Site Admin

Post by JohnM » Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:35 am

JohnM wrote:I sent him a file so he could print the flag cards for himself.

I will make the file available to everyone by putting it on the sister website. Check back for the link after I do that.
Here is the link if you want to print your own flag backgrounds for 4-D Surprise.

Peter G
Charter Member

Post by Peter G » Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:43 am

Great! Thanks John, again!

kellebotond
Charter Member

Post by kellebotond » Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:30 pm

Great mention at the Wizzard Product Review. Congrats, John!
Tenyo Rocks!!! :–)
http://www.illuziomesterei.hu

Bob a.k.a. 444rr

Post by Bob a.k.a. 444rr » Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:28 pm

If you are not subscribed to my YouTube channel then check out my latest Magical Mondays down below. I preform and review John's Think-A-Drink

JohnM
Site Admin

Post by JohnM » Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:52 pm

Here is what I wrote on Bob's YouTube channel in case you are watching this embedded:

Thanks Bob's Mom! And of course thanks Bob! The trick is based on a method by Toru Suzuki that is used in Tenyo's Fortune Sticks http://funstuffonly.com/tenyo/t221-t230/#t222 I credit Tenyo and Toru Suzuki in the instructions. Think A Drink is much easier to "read" and the symbols have a consistent theme. With Fortune Sticks it is difficult to see the "tell" and there is no theme to the symbols. The Think a Drink cards are printed on Plastic Playing Card stock so they will hold up in a restaurant or bar and last forever. In the video you mention that it would be great to combine this with another method to make the selected drink appear. The name of my drink comes from a famous trick from the 50's called Think A Drink Hoffman The same kind of trick is currently being performed exquisitely by Steve Cohen Lost Magic Decoded (starts at 19:00). You can see more about my Think A Drink at http://funstuffonly.com/tenyo/buysell/add-ons-for-sale/ and email me at jmazza1@comcast for details on how to get this in your hands. It is really good.

Two more things. It is very easy to learn and remember. If you have a magic mind then you can do the trick for three or four people at a table and then do all the revealations at the end. "So you'll have a beer, and you a wine, and just water for you." That will blow their minds.