Alan Warner Magic

Here you can discuss magic tricks that Tenyo enthusiast would enjoy but might not be aware of.
Rob Rand
Charter Member

Re: Alan Warner Magic

Post by Rob Rand » Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:23 pm

Pentra leaves me without a clue. I think it’s ingenious... It makes me believe that solid through solid does exist :geek:

MadisonPresents

Post by MadisonPresents » Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:27 pm

Rob Rand wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:23 pm
Pentra leaves me without a clue. I think it’s ingenious... It makes me believe that solid through solid does exist :geek:
Yes I believe Alan has come up with a way to do REAL magic ;)

I’m glad you enjoyed it, Rob. I’m sure it won’t be long before you know who comes into the thread and explains it to prove he’s smarter than everyone else Goof

Love to you, Øyvind, only kidding.

Madison

ØyvindK

Post by ØyvindK » Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:44 pm

I do not believe that I am smarter than everyone else, I just enjoy figuring out great tricks and learning from it. And I don't tend to actually explain other people's tricks in the open either. And yes, I did notice that you said you were kidding, but in case you weren't, just say the word and I'll stop commenting on tricks you present. I will still watch and enjoy, though. You do some very nice and smooth presentations.

As for Pentra, I did figure that one out too. At least the working principle, the actual mechanics would just be a guess, as it could be done in more than one way. However, it must be very clever, since it allows for full examination.

MadisonPresents

Post by MadisonPresents » Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:54 pm

ØyvindK wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:44 pm
I do not believe that I am smarter than everyone else, I just enjoy figuring out great tricks and learning from it. And I don't tend to actually explain other people's tricks in the open either. And yes, I did notice that you said you were kidding, but in case you weren't, just say the word and I'll stop commenting on tricks you present. I will still watch and enjoy, though. You do some very nice and smooth presentations.

As for Pentra, I did figure that one out too. At least the working principle, the actual mechanics would just be a guess, as it could be done in more than one way. However, it must be very clever, since it allows for full examination.
No, I enjoy your quizzical mind :)

Yes the examinable nature puts it a step above other similar effects.

Madison

Richard W
Charter Member

Post by Richard W » Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:32 pm

Popcorn
"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand." Kurt Vonnegut

MadisonPresents

Post by MadisonPresents » Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:42 pm

I finally had a chance to perform Pentra for my Fiancée--she'll be my wife in 14 days!!! (August 4th.) She was flabbergasted. She examined it like nobodies business and she didn't find anything, and the look on her face was priceless. She knows so much that it's very rare to genuinely fool her to the point of not having at least SOME idea of how it was done, but this one left her with nothing.

I think it's going to be hard to beat this one.

Madison