Great minds

Here you can discuss magic tricks that Tenyo enthusiast would enjoy but might not be aware of.
SimonC
Global Moderator

Great minds

Post by SimonC » Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:47 pm

After a long week at work, I decided to rustle up a little trick this weekend. I was charmed by the use of clever graphics in the effect victor posted, and wanted to take the idea and give it a little twist.
This is just a personal project, I have no plans to produce these but I thought I'd record the routine just for fun.
Oh and the box is examinable ;)
Si
http://youtu.be/nzljdtU915g
Now you see me...

VictorS

Re: Great minds

Post by VictorS » Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:18 pm

I hate you simon.....mannn he made it again.....this version is as cool as the composer trick....excellent work Simon !! :)

SimonC
Global Moderator

Post by SimonC » Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:14 pm

Cheers victor, I'm going to try and develop it so Edison is selected without the ambigrams but by some other means (I have one idea which requires some working out, I'll update on any proses there) I'm also going to laser etch the front of the box in a stencil font to give a more authentic 'crate' look.
If I can work out a good method of arriving at Edison I may make a few but I'm not sure yet. I won't be making any of the ambigram version so I'll try and tidy them up and put them in the printables thread later
Si
Now you see me...

Roberto B.
Charter Member

Post by Roberto B. » Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:57 pm

WOW!!....wonderfull!!!.......what a great idea the revelation and the surprise at the end....great work!!