Snyder's Marbo-Card Penetration

Here you can discuss subjects such as Magic History, Magicians, Magic Books, Other types of magic and effects.
Pete1805

Snyder's Marbo-Card Penetration

Post by Pete1805 » Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:00 pm

Picture 33.jpg
Picture 32.jpg
Picture 31.jpg
Snyder's Marbo-Card Penetration.
The box,the ball bearing,lid and the card are examined by the spectator,the card can be signed.the card is placed in the box and the lid is slid on top of the box The ball bearing is placed on top of the box and the performer picks up the box and rolls the ball round the box a couple of times till it falls through the hole and out of the bottom,all can be examined :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

David DeTenyo
Global Moderator

Re: Snyder's Marbo-Card Penetration

Post by David DeTenyo » Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:56 pm

Looks like a sweet trick to me, thanks for sharing Pete :) I see it is still for sale, do you recommend it? Easy to do?

[edit] Ok just saw a video of it (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KtzGkqtP9k) - pretty easy to figure how how it works, but nonetheless a good effect :)

Rob Rand
Charter Member

Post by Rob Rand » Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:14 pm

Yes I have this one too, a very nice effect! There is something clever wih the lid that makes the effect convincing and examinable at the end!

Pete1805

Post by Pete1805 » Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:30 pm

Yes Rob if you cover it with a light silk hanky then put the ball on top the silk goes through as well, it also hides some of the awkwardness of it :D

Rob Rand
Charter Member

Post by Rob Rand » Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:25 pm

That's really a great idea Pete, using a silk! Didn't think of that, will definitely try this out!