Magic Wallets by Jerry O'Connell and PropDog

Here you can discuss subjects such as Magic History, Magicians, Magic Books, Other types of magic and effects.
VictorS

Magic Wallets by Jerry O'Connell and PropDog

Post by VictorS » Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:33 am

Hi guys,

Murphysmagic is currently launching magic wallets produced by Jerry O'Connell and PropDog:

http://www.murphysmagic.com/Search.aspx?e=1

What interesting about the advertising that they explained how the wallet works in the demo which is very unusual. It could be a good reference for you who is in process of searching magic wallets.

So....enjoy guys ;)

Cheers,
Vic

BluBob

Re: Magic Wallets by Jerry O'Connell and PropDog

Post by BluBob » Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:48 am

Thanks Victor, I love the "load time" and ease for a "ring in the wallet" effect.
and now, on with the show ...

David DeTenyo
Global Moderator

Post by David DeTenyo » Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:38 pm

Interesting, thanks Victor!

Rob Rand
Charter Member

Post by Rob Rand » Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:26 pm

I might be dumb sometimes, but I don't see the peek secret at the video, which I watched several times. I mean the Jaks wallet. I like to be stupid sometimes, gives me the chance to think this over for a long time :)

VictorS

Post by VictorS » Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:09 pm

Welcome guys !

Maybe the link here is better http://www.murphysmagic.com/Search.aspx ... %60connell to focus only for the JOC products. The link was given before was for the new items products.

Rob Rand
Charter Member

Post by Rob Rand » Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:38 am

Thanks Victor. I own the JOL EZ Card to Wallet small version, the quality is outstanding!

David DeTenyo
Global Moderator

Post by David DeTenyo » Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:11 pm

I'm officially in love with the Shogun wallet ... . I'm embarrased to say but never knew this kind of gimmickery wallet existed. When the guy showed it in the movie and did 'the move' I was like .... WHAAAT? I'm gonna buy this :)
Does anyone know if there is a combination of this Shogun principle and Himber principle in one wallet? I don't know if that is possible to produce ... just thinking out loud :)

VictorS

Post by VictorS » Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:34 am

David DeTenyo wrote:I'm officially in love with the Shogun wallet ... . I'm embarrased to say but never knew this kind of gimmickery wallet existed. When the guy showed it in the movie and did 'the move' I was like .... WHAAAT? I'm gonna buy this :)
Does anyone know if there is a combination of this Shogun principle and Himber principle in one wallet? I don't know if that is possible to produce ... just thinking out loud :)
Tenyo came up with similar Shogun wallet namely ATM wallet as you can see here:

http://www.seomagic-usa.com/catalog/pro ... cts_id/712

Both have similar construction on the wallet (I assumed). But comparing to the price, I would take JOC version :). The other similar wallet comparing to both of them was Heirloom Wallet, there you can have 16 secret compartmenst to store the predictions.

I`m quite amazed with the JOC Plus wallet. The load time and method is awesome.

David, tell us more about Shogun and Himber in one wallet. For me both have same functionality: to switch. Himber is more practical than Shogun to load and unload the object but Shogun looks more natural comparing to Himber, like day to day personal wallet.

David DeTenyo
Global Moderator

Post by David DeTenyo » Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:01 am

VictorS wrote: Himber is more practical than Shogun to load and unload the object but Shogun looks more natural comparing to Himber, like day to day personal wallet.
Exactly, Shogun looks so natural. Imagine having both principles in one wallet. You would have 4 possible outcomes for example, or even better, you could do two tricks where something needs to be changed with one wallet. I have a wallet that has 8 possible outcomes (I forgot the name but it was quite expensive) but it looks fishy, not like a real wallet, more like a leather holder for business cards.

However, combining the Shogun principle with a Himber principle would be pretty hard to produce the more I think about it, nonetheless it should be doable ... .