Adam's Ball & Vase

Here you can discuss subjects such as Magic History, Magicians, Magic Books, Other types of magic and effects.
KirkW

Adam's Ball & Vase

Post by KirkW » Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:05 pm

I have been on the lookout for the older (19602s-1970s) style, blue Adam's Ball and Vase as shown in the attached picture. I already have a red one and white one. The Blue one would complete my set. If anyone has one in good condition that they would be willing to sell, please let me know.

Thanks
Adams Ball & Vase.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

KirkW

Re: Adam's Ball & Vase

Post by KirkW » Fri Mar 12, 2021 5:20 pm

Adam's - Ball & Vase.jpg
To follow up on my last post on the vintage style Adam's Ball & Vase, I not only acquired the one in blue but also found one in yellow. My collection no consists of the following colors; Red, white, blue, and yellow (as shown in the picture above)

Of this Adam's magic style ball and vase with the sharp ridges, the red can be found very easily. Even the old Bakelite version with the flowered pedestal shows up on eBay all the time.
The blue one is a little hard to come by but does show up on eBay and Etsy from time to time.
the white and yellow ball vase are very difficult to find. I've only come across three in white and was able to acquire one of them. The yellow one in my collection is the only one I've ever seen and luckily, I got it.

I'm wondering if anyone else on this forum own or has seen this particular style ball and vase in any other colors. If you have one in your collection in a different color, it would be great if you could post a picture.

If you have one of a different color you would like to sell, I am interested (send me a PM)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

EvanS

Post by EvanS » Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:51 pm

Very cool collection, Kirk!

Roberto B.
Charter Member

Post by Roberto B. » Wed Mar 17, 2021 1:38 pm

Nice collection!!