English instruction for Magic Painting

Here you can discuss subjects such as Magic History, Magicians, Magic Books, Other types of magic and effects.
Tinu

English instruction for Magic Painting

Post by Tinu » Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:10 pm

Hi all

Please help me!

I just bought the Trick Magic Painting made by tenyo with a Japanese instruction. Can anyone provide me an English Version of the instruction? It would be pretty helpful. Thank's a lot. :roll:

Am.reber@bluewin.ch my Address.... Tinu

Rob Rand
Charter Member

Re: English instruction for Magic Painting

Post by Rob Rand » Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:15 pm

Tinu, I can provide you with a scan of the English instructions but ... wouldn't it be nice first if you introduce yourself? :) So that we have an impression of who you are, etc.? In the meantime I'll scan the instructions for you! ;)

Rob Rand
Charter Member

Post by Rob Rand » Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:57 pm

Well allright, I already sent it to you. :) Aren't we nice people here at the Tenyoforum :)

Jaime C.
Charter Member

Post by Jaime C. » Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:02 pm

Rob Rand wrote:Tinu, I can provide you with a scan of the English instructions but ... wouldn't it be nice first if you introduce yourself? :) So that we have an impression of who you are, etc.? In the meantime I'll scan the instructions for you! ;)
Agree with you Rob...
don't CHASE your dreams...rather COOK them...

Tinu

Post by Tinu » Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:47 am

Hi all

I thank you very much. Yes, I appreciate your help- and you are really nice people :-)

I am Swiss from Berne. My background is solar system physics and international law. In my leisure time I go climbing in the Swiss Alps, skiing (I am member of the organizing committee of the famous Lauberhorn downhill race), travelling and practizing yoga. A couple years ago I started to learn and to perform magic tricks - that's the reason why I am here on this platform.

Again thanks a lot and I wish you a nice day.

Martin or Tinu
am.reber@bluewin.ch

JohnM
Site Admin

Post by JohnM » Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:03 pm

Martin,

If you repost your profile in the Member Profiles section (http://funstuffonly.com/tenyoforum/viewforum.php?f=3) and change your user name to something containing your first name (both requirements for this forum http://funstuffonly.com/tenyoforum/view ... hp?f=2&t=3), then you will be made a Full Member and will be able to see the Members Only section that has a wealth of good threads and information.

Welcome aboard.