Review Indomagicland Philatelist Traveler!

Here you can discuss subjects such as Magic History, Magicians, Magic Books, Other types of magic and effects.
Rob Rand
Charter Member

Review Indomagicland Philatelist Traveler!

Post by Rob Rand » Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:41 pm

Hurray received today Victor Superanto's The Philatelist Traveler and as expected from Indomagicland, very cute and nice props!
_20140320_193440.JPG
I will post a review soon, but now already, only by seeing the props, I love it!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Rob Rand on Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rob Rand
Charter Member

Re: Received Philatelist Traveler today review soon

Post by Rob Rand » Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:14 pm

OK here's my review: the props look absolutely charming, very innocent, and the methods used are just ingenious, I mean the combination of the methods. What is extremely nice is that it is based upon mental epic, but that's all I want to say about it, I don't want to expose the whole trick.
It was rather easy to understand how it works, it is very storytelling, you can almost fully concentrate on the presentation.
I performed this for my wife, and she really didn't have a clue! I plan to perform this more often, this is something you WANT to perform!
And the price is ridiculously low :)
Victor, you are a genius!

BobD
Charter Member

Post by BobD » Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:09 pm

Thanks for the review, Rob. Now I can fully appreciate the trick. When I saw the demo video I thought that a certain procedure was left out.

The trick is a combination of 5 methods and great thinking. The props looks very nice and the effect is very good. I will be buying this in the near future.

Congratulations Victor for inventing this great trick!

SimonC
Global Moderator

Post by SimonC » Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:02 am

these props look lovely, I love portable packet tricks. the book of stamps is a really original prop, it's a great idea. it always looks good when you use something real like the stamps, makes the trick more believable.
looks brilliant victor, no idea how it works still!
Now you see me...

Roberto B.
Charter Member

Re: Review Indomagicland Philatelist Traveler!

Post by Roberto B. » Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:09 am

Thanks for the review Rob......now I'm also tempted to buy it!!

VictorS

Post by VictorS » Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:40 am

Rob Rand wrote:OK here's my review: the props look absolutely charming, very innocent, and the methods used are just ingenious, I mean the combination of the methods. What is extremely nice is that it is based upon mental epic, but that's all I want to say about it, I don't want to expose the whole trick.
It was rather easy to understand how it works, it is very storytelling, you can almost fully concentrate on the presentation.
I performed this for my wife, and she really didn't have a clue! I plan to perform this more often, this is something you WANT to perform!
And the price is ridiculously low :)
Victor, you are a genius!
Dear Rob,

What a long working day for me today and I`m just come back home.

I`m very happy to hear that you finally receive the trick and you enjoy it so much with your lovely wife. What a romantic moment :) Plan to make another honeymoon to one of the places exist in Philatelist Trick ? You should do it Rob ;)

The methods itself were not new actually, it`s classic. And to combine every methods could help us a lot to perform the trick easily. You should agree with me right ? :) It eliminates the sleight of hand, memory work and for the spectator, it is a very2 fair choices. So for magician I would say it`s an "unconscious Mental Epic" ;)

I`m not a genius Rob, it`s a result of combining ideas from other genius brains.
Wish you another great day with The Philatelist Traveler !

Victor

VictorS

Post by VictorS » Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:06 pm

BobD wrote:Thanks for the review, Rob. Now I can fully appreciate the trick. When I saw the demo video I thought that a certain procedure was left out.

The trick is a combination of 5 methods and great thinking. The props looks very nice and the effect is very good. I will be buying this in the near future.

Congratulations Victor for inventing this great trick!
Thanks for the nice words Bob, i hope you will enjoy the trick too.

VictorS

Post by VictorS » Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:09 pm

SimonC wrote:these props look lovely, I love portable packet tricks. the book of stamps is a really original prop, it's a great idea. it always looks good when you use something real like the stamps, makes the trick more believable.
looks brilliant victor, no idea how it works still!
Many thanks for the compliment Simon !!