A Book that acts as a magician.

Here you can discuss subjects such as Magic History, Magicians, Magic Books, Other types of magic and effects.
David (Felderswynne)

A Book that acts as a magician.

Post by David (Felderswynne) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:57 pm

Hello everyone,
I recently read somewhere that a magician published a book where the book acted as the magician. Is anyone familiar with this? I wrote down the information but have since misplaced it. I also read that the book contains a version of the Sidetrack. I was considering trying to build a Sidetrack from wood (if it indeed can be done) but do not want to invest a hundred bucks to find the secret. Any information will be appreciated.
"The mystery becomes greater as the box becomes smaller"

Rob Rand
Charter Member

Re: A Book that acts as a magician.

Post by Rob Rand » Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:16 pm

Setteducati

This is already discussed here David.You can use the search function, just type the above mentioned name.

Mike H

Post by Mike H » Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:51 pm

Oh yeah, The Magic Show. I've had it for years and didn't even know there was a Tenyo connection until recently when I became a collector.

There *is* a simplified version of Sidetrack in there now that I think about it. I'll have to get the book back out and read it again (it's been on a shelf forever). Just keep in mind that everything is just cardstock and is "attached" to the book so it would be hard to remove it and use it without the book...

JohnM
Site Admin

Post by JohnM » Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:56 pm

Plus the book is really fragile. Like any pop-out book, if you use it it gets worn easily.