Magic Shop Payment:

Here you can post information about anything that you think your fellow members will be interested in.
Jaime C.
Charter Member

Magic Shop Payment:

Post by Jaime C. » Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:57 pm

Hello guys! I just want to know if some of you encountered a magic shop that has no PayPal account or not accepting payment through PayPal? The payment only through their Bank Account direct.

I browsed one magic shop and i am interested with some items but when i messaged the guy/owner he said, payment only through his Bank Account direct. Is this a fake or scam magic shop?

Thanks.
don't CHASE your dreams...rather COOK them...

Rob Rand
Charter Member

Re: Magic Shop Payment:

Post by Rob Rand » Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:10 pm

Some German shops only accept paying via a bank account, like Zauberkellerhof. After your order you receive a message with the total costs, and a bank account. Also Tony Reisner does this. These two are very reliable shops to do business with.

Jaime C.
Charter Member

Post by Jaime C. » Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:46 pm

Thanks Rob. What he told me is send the money to his account then after that he will ship the items but i think we ended our conversation not in good term because i insisted him that i'll pay him only through paypal and told him too that opening an account through Paypal is very easy so why can't he do, so that his business will grow more. I think he was upset with me :)
don't CHASE your dreams...rather COOK them...

David DeTenyo
Global Moderator

Post by David DeTenyo » Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:04 am

Which shop was it Jaime?