Lynx Blackboard by Lynx Magic

Here you can post information about anything that you think your fellow members will be interested in.
VictorS

Lynx Blackboard by Lynx Magic

Post by VictorS » Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:36 pm

Hi guys,

Check the demo in the link below :
http://www.murphysmagic.com/product.aspx?id=56310

Regardless the fantastic price for this prop, what do you think about this sophisticated prop ? It is indeed a very cool device but I probably will never buy it :D

Cheers,
Vic

David DeTenyo
Global Moderator

Re: Lynx Blackboard by Lynx Magic

Post by David DeTenyo » Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:32 am

This will definately be a great trick in the right hands, but it's not for me at all ... . Not only the price is and always will be unaffordable for me, the electronic 'thingies' are just something I don't like to use. I have a Multidimensional and while I absolutely love that trick, I hardly use it at all - but at least that one can be used in close up performances. This is definately stage magic, and as a collector I don't do stage performances :)
Also, there are simpler props that will give you a similar 'reading', and with an appropriate routine it will probably have the same effect on your audience.

But if I would be a professional mentalist, and I would perhaps be able to deduct the cost from taxes (:p), I'd probably buy it!