SKYCAP 2.0

Here you can post information about anything that you think your fellow members will be interested in.
Richard W
Global Moderator

SKYCAP 2.0

Post by Richard W » Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:48 am

This looks good!
But to me when he does it with the bill covering the cap when he goes to remove the bill looks fishy. ;)

https://youtu.be/yr0B6_cV-SY

- NEW SEMI-AUTOMATIC GIMMICK WITH IMPROVED BULLET-PROOF DESIGN
- NO SETUP! NO RESET!
- NOW AVAILABLE IN RED
- NO CAP SWITCHES, NO PALMING

SKYCAP 2.0 can now be examined BEFORE and AFTER your performance! Your spectator can completely examine the normal-looking bottle cap, then screw it onto the empty bottle! You then take the spec's rolled-up bill, straw or pen -- and visibly push it through the cap and into the sealed bottle! You can even let the spectator push it through the cap herself!

You then immediately hand out the capped bottle with the object trapped inside for full examination...again! Your fingers don't even have to touch the cap to activate the secret stuff.

:shock:
"let's continue on with this carnival-like atmosphere"

Jason

Re: SKYCAP 2.0

Post by Jason » Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:45 pm

How much does the trick cost? I wouldn't want to do the routine where I'm putting a hole through a dollar bill, but the other stuff looks cool.
God bless, Jason Irelan

KirkW

Post by KirkW » Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:22 pm

I believe the cost is around $40

Jason

Post by Jason » Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:20 pm

I can't count that high. How much is Skycap One?
God bless, Jason Irelan

SimonC
Global Moderator

Post by SimonC » Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:53 am

Great looking effect, though it falls down for me with one thing. Because coke bottles are so widely used and recognised, the cap sticks out as different to the norm. It's bigger (coke have been using shorter caps for a while nowto save plastic) but mostly there's no coke logo on top!!! I know it's not possible for legal reasons but I'd advise using a store-brand cola rather than actual coke, it's too iconic for the prop to blend in. I'd love to get my hands on one though, it looks like a great trick
Now you see me...