Real Change

Here you can post information about anything that you think your fellow members will be interested in.
Richard W
Global Moderator

Real Change

Post by Richard W » Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:01 pm

Real Change
Instant Download

https://www.penguinmagic.com/p/14050

"It's the first time that I have seen four completely examinable $1 dollar bills slowly and visually transform into four $100 dollar bills that can be re-examined. And best of all, all without a gimmick!!!!" - Henry Evans

This is the final answer to the question, “Can you change a $1 into a $100?” Many magicians have tackled the iconic effect of changing four one dollar bills into four one hundred dollar bills. Argentina’s Juan Pablo was the only one to do it without gimmicks, and to be able to do it with borrowed bills. The absolute best part? ALL of the bills are fully examinable.

The Real Change is a gimmick-free, pure sleight of hand method for performing an effect that looks like the classic Pat Page Fast Cash trick where four one dollar bills visually transform into four one hundred dollar bills, but this is so much better. There truly are no gimmicks, and with just pure sleight of hand you can end completely clean.

Taught in detail by Nick Locapo, you’ll not only learn the setup but also how to do this with borrowed money. Imagine being able to borrow money from your spectator’s wallets and cleanly transform it into 20’s, 50’s, or even 100’s that are completely examinable. In addition, you learn seated and standing variations so you can perform this miracle in any situation. The Real Change is the real deal. Download it and start really transforming money and your magic.

Looks really good go check it out. ;)
"let's continue on with this carnival-like atmosphere"

David DeTenyo
Global Moderator

Re: Real Change

Post by David DeTenyo » Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:40 am

That looks absolutely great! Thanks for sharing Richard.

It all depends on sleight of hand. The add/video sais it's easy to 'learn' (not 'do' ;) )- I personally doubt that is true for someone like me. For a skilled magician yes, but for me ... ?

You can cleary see the magician steel 'something' when he lowers his hand, so it is best to have large hands, but for bills this is perhaps not an issue for someone like me (with small hands :cry: )

Nonetheless when you practice this will look great!

I actually am on the fence buying this (seriously) but I suppose this is only possible with USD - bills as many of these effects are ... .

Richard W
Global Moderator

Re: Real Change

Post by Richard W » Sun Aug 09, 2020 7:36 pm

David

Glad you liked it looks really good.

I agree small hands could be a problem. Maybe use the method with smaller slips of colored paper or white paper with different symbols or names or numbers.

If you think about it you might use this with many other effects. Looks like real magic it happens so fast.

Richard
"let's continue on with this carnival-like atmosphere"