New Contest?

Here you can come when you just want to have some FUN!
magicjeff

New Contest?

Post by magicjeff » Thu May 31, 2018 7:52 pm

Any chance of a new contest brewing? I joined the forum a bit late and missed out :(

Steve S.

Re: New Contest?

Post by Steve S. » Thu May 31, 2018 8:47 pm

I attempted one some time ago and asked for suggestions but no one responded so I gave up.

If you have any ideas, please let me know. The reward would be a Tenyo trick which I would provide.
It's a Tenyo day in the neighborhood!

magicjeff

Post by magicjeff » Thu May 31, 2018 9:36 pm

Ideas? Oh I have some!....well....

Maybe a word scramble? I saw something about a mystery box that I believe Bob did and one had to guess the contents? Maybe a most creative combo of 2 or more tenyo`s in a routine? Maybe best prop repair or modification? Maybe best general performance of a tenyo or most unique? Maybe some trivia questions?

Steve S.

Post by Steve S. » Thu May 31, 2018 10:05 pm

Lots of great ideas there Jeff! I especially like the modification or perhaps dressing up somehow of a Tenyo trick. That one sounds like fun and visually pleasing.

Maybe what we could do is have people post a photo of their redesigned Tenyo trick and the best one wins.

The prize can be a Tenyo China Surprise! :o Just kidding. :lol: Maybe a Tenyo Thimble! :roll: Just kidding.

I will post a contest here tonight or tomorrow and see what happens.

Okay Tenyo lovers...get your creativity in motion! Or should I just give the prize to Yasuo (Japanmagic)? He has done lots of great Tenyo makeovers. Actually, he hasn’t posted here on the forum for quite some time now. I wonder why...
It's a Tenyo day in the neighborhood!

magicjeff

Post by magicjeff » Thu May 31, 2018 10:41 pm

Thanks buddy!