Presenting: PresentingTenyo

After being approved to join this forum your first post should be a short profile about you and your Tenyo
MadisonPresents

Presenting: PresentingTenyo

Post by MadisonPresents » Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:10 pm

Hello guys!

My name is Madison Hagler, I have just started a new YouTube channel called "Presenting Tenyo" and was told I should sign up here! So here it is!

I love Tenyo and have loved them for years. I just recently went through a buying frenzy of easy to find Tenyo online (thank God for eBay.) I will be posting videos of them in the future.

To learn a little more about the channel, check out this video and let me know your thoughts!

http://youtu.be/-WOtq3XvXa0

Thanks again. Looking forward to being part of the community :)

David DeTenyo
Global Moderator

Re: Presenting: PresentingTenyo

Post by David DeTenyo » Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:26 pm

Hello Madison

You are more than welcome to join our litle cradle of Tenyo, I saw your wonderfull introduction video and immediately thought you really SHOULD be a member of the best Tenyo forum there is :) So: WELCOME!

SimonC
Global Moderator

Post by SimonC » Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:58 pm

Hello there Madison, welcome to FSO. Looking forward to seeing your presentations :)
Now you see me...

MadisonPresents

Post by MadisonPresents » Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:12 pm

David DeTenyo wrote:Hello Madison

You are more than welcome to join our litle cradle of Tenyo, I saw your wonderfull introduction video and immediately thought you really SHOULD be a member of the best Tenyo forum there is :) So: WELCOME!

Thank you for the warm welcome! Can't wait to get the show on the road! :)

MadisonPresents

Post by MadisonPresents » Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:12 pm

SimonC wrote:Hello there Madison, welcome to FSO. Looking forward to seeing your presentations :)
Thanks Simon!

Brett H

Post by Brett H » Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:28 pm

Welcome to the community!

It's awesome to see another performer!

Saw your intro video and glad that you're making a completely separate Tenyo channel. I know you said in your video that you could do 10 videos in a week, and hen not update it in a while. Space them out! Like one every 2 weeks. Creating routines for some of these can be TOUGH (looking at you, Cloud Money!). Half your Tenyo, I want to see what you come up with, and the other half I want to get some ideas 'kickstarted' as I'm completely stuck on some.

How many Tenyo do you have?

And join the community, like David . There's a wealth of information to be had here. And might give you some ideas as to what Tenyo to acquire and review next!

You know, as long as you stay away from the hard to find stuff I'm looking for ;)

Welcome
To the forums, and looking forward to your channel. And good luck!
Last edited by Brett H on Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Where's my colon?!

BluBob

Post by BluBob » Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:40 pm

Hi Madison ... Welcome, and I look forward to you presentations.
and now, on with the show ...

Niels_Jitterbug

Post by Niels_Jitterbug » Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:43 pm

Hi Madison,

I joined just before you, welcome to the forum. I am interested in learning what your collection looks like, how many tenyo's you have, and what are your favourites.

Recently, I was also on a buying frenzy, it lasted for two months, now it has halted somewhat, luckily. Will check out your channel, all the best of luck!

Rob Rand
Charter Member

Post by Rob Rand » Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:16 pm

Hi Madison,

Welcome to our forum!
I've watched your video and find you in the first place a very sympathetic person.
I always love that you will focus on presentation, and really think of developing ways to present Tenyos in an interesting manner.
And I hope we can learn from you. Just be yourself and do presentations that fit your personality.
And remember: have fun playing around with Tenyotricks, and keep in mind we are a friendly forum with a focus on positive comments :)

Simon Layland

Post by Simon Layland » Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:07 pm

Hi Madison
Welcome.
I'm really looking forward to your presentation videos.
Simon from Aus (but English)

MadisonPresents

Post by MadisonPresents » Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:40 pm

Brett H wrote:Welcome to the community!

It's awesome to see another performer!

Saw your intro video and glad that you're making a completely separate Tenyo channel. I know you said in your video that you could do 10 videos in a week, and hen not update it in a while. Space them out! Like one every 2 weeks. Creating routines for some of these can be TOUGH (looking at you, Cloud Money!). Half your Tenyo, I want to see what you come up with, and the other half I want to get some ideas 'kickstarted' as I'm completely stuck on some.

How many Tenyo do you have?

And join the community, like David . There's a wealth of information to be had here. And might give you some ideas as to what Tenyo to acquire and review next!

You know, as long as you stay away from the hard to find stuff I'm looking for ;)

Welcome
To the forums, and looking forward to your channel. And good luck!
Thank you for the warm welcome!

Thanks for the advice. I'm sure I'll do that if I get backed up with a lot of videos. It may never be an issue though.

I'm sure many of the products it will be hard to come up with a routine. Those videos make suck. Other products beg for a certain obvious presentation. Hopefully in the midst of the junk, there will be some good presentational ideas that will at least inspire some to rethink the product.

I only have 30 or so tenyos as of now. They all can be found for $75 or less. So nothing super rare (as of now.)

However, there is a possibility of doing some very rare tenyos in the future.

Thanks again!

MadisonPresents

Post by MadisonPresents » Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:45 pm

Thank you blubob!
Niels_Jitterbug wrote:Hi Madison,

I joined just before you, welcome to the forum. I am interested in learning what your collection looks like, how many tenyo's you have, and what are your favourites.

Recently, I was also on a buying frenzy, it lasted for two months, now it has halted somewhat, luckily. Will check out your channel, all the best of luck!

Thanks, my frenzy has lasted for two weeks so far. But it's been a BUSY two weeks hehe.

Currently my Tenyo collection is as follows (and as stated in the video posted above.)

Eclipse
Silk Serenade
Trap box
Security lock
Funnel vision
Great escape
Ghost card
4D printer
See-thru-card
Synchro Boxes
President's Cabinet
Magicians matchbox
4D Surprise
Fortune Donut
Animation Frame
Vault Vision
Crystal Pyramid
Miracle Zone
Pillars of Thor
Crystal Cleaver
Tower of Dice
Bio Shock
Squeeze Play
Illusionarium
Miracle Coin Through
Blue Crystal
Impossible Pen
Soft Coins
Crash Dice
Art Bank
In the News

I also have two trick co Japan products (Space Dice and Surprise Card.)

Thank you, and I hope you enjoy the channel!

MadisonPresents

Post by MadisonPresents » Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:47 pm

Rob Rand wrote:Hi Madison,

Welcome to our forum!
I've watched your video and find you in the first place a very sympathetic person.
I always love that you will focus on presentation, and really think of developing ways to present Tenyos in an interesting manner.
And I hope we can learn from you. Just be yourself and do presentations that fit your personality.
And remember: have fun playing around with Tenyotricks, and keep in mind we are a friendly forum with a focus on positive comments :)

Thank you so much Rob Rand. That's very kind of you to say :) the forum definitely seems positive so far!

There may be a learning curve at the start of this, but maybe things will smooth out before too long.

Thanks again!

VictorS

Post by VictorS » Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:02 am

Welcome Madison....glad to have you here and wish you great success on the Tenyo presentations channel. I never made video on demonstrating Tenyo effect but maybe I should try to make one ;)

MadisonPresents

Post by MadisonPresents » Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:23 am

VictorS wrote:Welcome Madison....glad to have you here and wish you great success on the Tenyo presentations channel. I never made video on demonstrating Tenyo effect but maybe I should try to make one ;)

Thank you victor!

I've never made one either. There's a first time for everything! Hehe

MadisonPresents

Post by MadisonPresents » Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:20 pm

Guys, I have been trying to upload the first video literally all day and it is being a pain. My wifi is moving slower than molasses. Hopefully it will start moving quicker tomorrow!

BillD

Post by BillD » Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:37 am

Hi Madison......welcome to the forum.

Shan

Post by Shan » Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:15 am

Hello welcome! I saw the YouTube, great intro!
Hope to see your first video soon!

Richard W
Global Moderator

Post by Richard W » Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:25 am

Welcome Madison.

I am looking forward to your video's with talking presentations. It will be good to see something different. I think you have the personality to pull it off very well. You have a good start on your Tenyo collection already. You might be able to get some good deals from members if they have duplicates and would like to see one of their Tenyo's in action in a new different style video presentation. Good luck with your new channel. ;)

Richard
"let's continue on with this carnival-like atmosphere"

MadisonPresents

Post by MadisonPresents » Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:25 am

Thank you all for the warm welcome!

The first video has been uploaded!

http://youtu.be/GeuEaNiY2kc

I'd love to hear you thoughts. Thanks guys!