Hello from Switzerland

After being approved to join this forum your first post should be a short profile about you and your Tenyo
Bertolla

Hello from Switzerland

Post by Bertolla » Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:09 am

Hi

I hope you all had a good and safety roll to the new year 2020 :D

My name is Ron Bertolla. I was born in 1975 in Lengnau, Switzerland into a magic family. My father Marco alias "Sveroni" (former Swiss champion) learned me a lot from very young age. The first years I was interested in card magic but later I changed and adapted my style to general magic. In 1993 I had my first appearance in front of a larger audience. In 1994 I passed successfully the exam for the Swiss magic organization of the "Magic Ring of Switzerland" (MRS). Until today I am performing different shows alone on Birthday or Wedding parties or together with my father in an own show called the "Magic Night". In 2017, I participated at the competition on the Magic Congress "Baden Magisch" with a unique number "wonder fluid plus" and achieved the seventh rank. I am working full-time as a professional in the procurement department of army material with a team of more than 22 people. I am married since 2011 and have 2 children Nevio (7) and Matteo (5) which might follow sometimes in my magic footsteps. I am very creative and have a lot of special ideas with famous tricks as the nest of boxes from Tommy Wonder or the orange tree. In 2019 I was invited ad the Collectors Convention in Vienna and presented a great history of Alain Cabooter and his famous doll IONI. But that is a other story :mrgreen:

I hope to receive here a lot of good contacts and wish you all the best

Ron
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PeterW

Re: Hello from Switzerland

Post by PeterW » Mon Jan 06, 2020 3:25 pm

Hi Ron, welcome to the forum. You'll be a great addition to the forum and I hope you enjoy reading all the magic threads!

JohnM
Site Admin

Post by JohnM » Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:50 pm

Bertolla, that's quite an impressive bio/resume.

Welcome to the Forum. You will meet many other creative magicians here.

I am glad you joined.

Sorry it took a while to approve your membership, we had gotten a lot of requests from spammers to join and it took me a while to weed them out and find yours.

David DeTenyo
Global Moderator

Post by David DeTenyo » Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:20 pm

Now that's what I call an introduction! Welcome!