John B.

After being approved to join this forum your first post should be a short profile about you and your Tenyo
John B.
Charter Member

John B.

Post by John B. » Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:49 pm

My name is John, and I live in NJ. I have been a fan of Tenyo for many years. I used to demo and sell Tenyo when I worked at a magic shop almost 20 years ago. I still have many of my original Tenyo items like Clean Cut and Mira Metal. I also collect some other magic items, but the majority of my collection is Tenyo.

I am one of the lucky ones who live close to John M. and have seen his awesome Tenyo collection. Although I have owned a few Tenyo items for a long time, I did not start to build a collection until about a year ago. I was able to add many pieces through some Good Karma and help from John M.

My favorite Tenyo is Illusion Scale and it is the first one I grab when I want to show someone something magical. However, I tend to favor highly mechanical and intricate methods and enjoy Crystal Cleaver, Ninja Experiment, Mirage, Impossible Pen, Trisector and others. To me, Tenyo magic is a beautiful harmony of creativity and clever engineering.

I look forward to discussing Tenyo with all of you, and I hope to share some new routines and handling soon.