Elliot W.

After being approved to join this forum your first post should be a short profile about you and your Tenyo
Elliot W.
Charter Member

Elliot W.

Post by Elliot W. » Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:11 pm

I live in New York City. I've been collecting Tenyo for 6-7 years so far. I've always always liked magic but never had much opportunity to practice it.
Anyway my Tenyo odyssey started when I went to the local close-out store and saw a Marvin's Magic Mind Blowing Magic Set. I thought my son would really like it so I bought it for him. He did enjoy playing with it but it also came with a DVD with ads for other tricks including Cascading Dice, Dynamic Coins and Invisible Zone which all looked pretty neat.
It also said some of the tricks were licensed from Tenyo. So I thought I'd do a search and see what a Tenyo was. Of course a search led me to Tenyo's official site as well as Angelo's site. I figured it couldn't hurt to buy some of these tricks for "my son" as well. I started with Invisible Zone and picked up a couple of others on Ebay (at that time you could still buy Tenyo tricks on Ebay without breaking the bank).
Anyway you know the rest. A couple of other tricks looked interesting and since I had those it couldn't hurt to get these....
250+ tricks later and I'm still collecting :).