T-109 Midas Machine

This section is where members gather and provide a variety of information about specific Tenyo Magic Tricks

Please Rate T-109 Midas Machine

10 One of the Best
25%
09 Superior
19%
08 Excellent
19%
07 Very Good
13%
06 Pretty Good
13%
05 Good
13%
04 OK
No votes
03 Not So Good
No votes
02 Bad
No votes
01 One of the Worst
No votes

Total votes: 16

Richard Kaufman

Re: T-109 Midas Machine

Post by Richard Kaufman » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:05 pm

I love Midas Machine and have every version (five, I think).
No trouble performing this perfectly if you follow the instructions closely--it's simple self-working magic.
Kondo is a genius for creating this. It's better than "Mobile Illusion" and easier to do.
Finding the old bill required isn't a problem--there are lots of currency dealers on eBay. You can easily find a bill in excellent condition. And it really must be a genuine bill so you can allow the spectator to examine it at the end.
The second Japanese version is the best because it uses the equivalent of a $100 bill.
My 2 cents.

magicjeff

Re: T-109 Midas Machine

Post by magicjeff » Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:07 pm

Hey guys, so 2 things I thought I would add to this, 1st is i`m not 100% if this was covered yet, but I do know some of you were having trouble with it catching and coming out perfect every time, so a little tip, when you pull it out for the change, pull it out and upward towards the top, and this will cause it to work every time. 2nd is I have just scanned the old $10 bill for the US version, and have it saved, so if anyone wants one I can print and glue it together and make a nice duplicate bill, so you don`t have to use a real one, if that`s your choice. If you would like one, I am asking $2 shipped world wide! :)