T-250 The Third Eye

This section is where members gather and provide a variety of information about specific Tenyo Magic Tricks

Please Rate T-250 The Third Eye

10 One of the Best
No votes
09 Superior
No votes
08 Excellent
13%
07 Very Good
38%
06 Pretty Good
No votes
05 Good
13%
04 OK
25%
03 Not So Good
13%
02 Bad
No votes
01 One of the Worst
No votes

Total votes: 8

JohnM
Site Admin

T-250 The Third Eye

Post by JohnM » Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:45 am

Name: The Third Eye

T-Number: T-250

Inventor: Lubor Fiedler

Year: 2011

PICTURES of T-250 The Third Eye

VIDEO of T-250 The Third Eye

T-250 The Third Eye on PLANET TENYO

SimonC
Global Moderator

Re: T-250 The Third Eye

Post by SimonC » Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:24 am

I don't own this one but john brought it to London for me to try out. very cool effect, Ivan see it playing well with younger spectators with a cool theme, doctor who or something. I can't really rate it as I've not performed it but I like the thinking behind the props very much :)
Now you see me...

Brett H

Post by Brett H » Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:03 pm

What?! You guys are posting a Tenyo that...I have?! Preposterous!

Okay. of all the Tenyo that I'm aware of, 'Third Eye is one of THE BEST Tenyo to use at a social gathering.

It takes the very cliche premise of the 'pick a card, i'll predict it' plot and does something very neat with it--has a spectator predict the card instead. The magician acts as a mediator and gets to wipe their hands clean. IT's one of the few Tenyo in which I can confidently say that if you're a worker, use this!

I think that the 'basic cards' set is the WEAKEST of the 3 sets of cards it comes with. You can do some AMAZING things with the 'percentage' cards and the 'what means most to you' cards. I mean, WHY are you handing the spectator 5 lonely cards when usually every card trick involves an entire deck?

But like every Lubor-made trick, theres a hitch. The one here is that you need to be ON POINT with audience management, otherwise, the trick flops. You need to have a solid routine with 'The Third Eye'.

Not a bad thing at all. Its just that, while it is easy to DO, it's not easy to PERFORM. I mean, it's a VERY audience involved and sometimes spectators can do some unpredictable things, and you need to think on your feet to ensure the best success. Security Lock suffers the same issue.
Where's my colon?!

VictorS

Post by VictorS » Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:02 am

This routine could be a good combination with Tenyo Third Eye in order to make the the routine / Third Eye Experiment longer. All Seeing Eye by Dan Harlan, a nice impromptu mental magic ;)

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/7311