PLEASE READ: How To Vote

This section is where members gather and provide a variety of information about specific Tenyo Magic Tricks
JohnM
Site Admin

PLEASE READ: How To Vote

Post by JohnM » Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:38 pm

You do not have to have the trick to vote.

You can always come back and change your vote if your opinion changes which is often the case.

The vote is on the Tenyo Magic Trick itself.

Of course you should consider all things like effect, method, gimmick, reaction, examinable, ease of use, appearance, durability, price, availability, etc.

You should vote on it compared with the rest of the Tenyo T-Number Universe and not against magic tricks outside the Tenyo Universe.

Your votes should be distributed from 1 to 10. So you best/favorite would get a 10 and the worst/least favorite would get a 1.

I would like to get a nice balanced distribution from 1 to 10.

What you should avoid is having all your votes from between 6 and 10.

A 5 rating should be an average Tenyo so a 6 is slightly above average. For sure there are plenty of Tenyo that are average or below average so you should not be shy to use numbers from 1-5.

For instance I might rate Thimble a 1 because it is the least Tenyo like, it comes with very, very limited instructions, and it is merely a plastic Thimble that is very hard to perform.

So do not be afraid to vote low.

We will have to get used to thinking that a 5 is not a bad trick. There are plenty of fives in the Tenyo Universe.

This is my idea of how the voting should be.

I welcome feedback if you have a different idea for the voting.