New tenyo plus one just announced!

Here you find threads with a theme like Tenyo blue/brown box tricks or Japanese Only tricks.

New tenyo plus one just announced!

Postby bradtoulouse » Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:29 pm

Magical chocolate!
User avatar
bradtoulouse
Full Member
 
Posts: 104
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:22 pm
Location: Windsor, Ontario CANADA
National Flag:
Canada

Re: New tenyo plus one just announced!

Postby bradtoulouse » Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:12 pm

User avatar
bradtoulouse
Full Member
 
Posts: 104
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:22 pm
Location: Windsor, Ontario CANADA
National Flag:
Canada

Re: New tenyo plus one just announced!

Postby bradtoulouse » Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:27 pm

advert
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
bradtoulouse
Full Member
 
Posts: 104
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:22 pm
Location: Windsor, Ontario CANADA
National Flag:
Canada

Re: New tenyo plus one just announced!

Postby SimonC » Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:12 am

I guess you force the pink choc card and show it matches the missing piece? I like this one, neat little packet tricks always make me smile :) I know what I need to do now to get a trick made by Tenyo. We've had burgers sushi cookies and now chocolate. Coming soon in 2019... Jenzo's magic kebab :)
Now you see me...
User avatar
SimonC
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 4341
Images: 60
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:14 am
Location: Essex UK
National Flag:
Great Britain

Re: New tenyo plus one just announced!

Postby David DeTenyo » Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:54 am

This is what Google Translate comes up with:

I will show four types of cards with pictures of chocolate one by one. After picking one of them and remembering it, wrap the 4 sheets in the paper. If you strongly imagine the chocolate you choose, only the corners of that chocolate will be missing! Such a phenomenon of phenomenon was realized by a clever principle. It is also a super magic that is magical enough to be able to master out the missing part from a place far away.
Design: Toru Suzuki
User avatar
David DeTenyo
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 2525
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:51 am
Location: Belgium
National Flag:
Belgium

Re: New tenyo plus one just announced!

Postby Elliot W. » Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:40 am

SimonC wrote:Coming soon in 2019... Jenzo's magic kebab :)

I'm thinking pizza really has to be next. ;)
Elliot W.
Charter Member
 
Posts: 572
Images: 8
Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:29 pm
National Flag:
United States of America

Re: New tenyo plus one just announced!

Postby VictorS » Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:06 am

David DeTenyo wrote:This is what Google Translate comes up with:

I will show four types of cards with pictures of chocolate one by one. After picking one of them and remembering it, wrap the 4 sheets in the paper. If you strongly imagine the chocolate you choose, only the corners of that chocolate will be missing! Such a phenomenon of phenomenon was realized by a clever principle. It is also a super magic that is magical enough to be able to master out the missing part from a place far away.
Design: Toru Suzuki

I wish there will be demo video coming in the near future. It`s a nice mental and magic effect. Imagine that spec can think of the chosen chocolate and imagine to bite the corner in mind and it really happens in actual. Truly magical. I have enough stamps but still thinking on how to manage to get one. Is it really zero chance to buy it online ? And they will not also put this in the shop in Japan. :cry:
User avatar
VictorS
Full Member
 
Posts: 1865
Images: 0
Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:37 am
Location: Indonesia
National Flag:
Indonesia

Re: New tenyo plus one just announced!

Postby Elliot W. » Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:27 am

If you can get hold of a Japanese stamp you can do what I posted here:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1639&p=19275&hilit=japanese+stamp#p19275

I did this again last year and it worked fine. Plus you get this years Tenyo catalog as well.
Although it sounds like they changed the postage this year so make sure to get the right stamp.
Elliot W.
Charter Member
 
Posts: 572
Images: 8
Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:29 pm
National Flag:
United States of America

Re: New tenyo plus one just announced!

Postby VictorS » Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:37 am

Elliot W. wrote:If you can get hold of a Japanese stamp you can do what I posted here:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1639&p=19275&hilit=japanese+stamp#p19275

I did this again last year and it worked fine. Plus you get this years Tenyo catalog as well.
Although it sounds like they changed the postage this year so make sure to get the right stamp.

I have enough bunny coupons...not stamps :( Thanks for reminding me Elliot. Maybe this is the time for me to sit, read carefully the process and try out. Many thanks ! ;)
User avatar
VictorS
Full Member
 
Posts: 1865
Images: 0
Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:37 am
Location: Indonesia
National Flag:
Indonesia

Re: New tenyo plus one just announced!

Postby Brett H » Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:46 am

VictorS wrote:
David DeTenyo wrote:This is what Google Translate comes up with:

I will show four types of cards with pictures of chocolate one by one. After picking one of them and remembering it, wrap the 4 sheets in the paper. If you strongly imagine the chocolate you choose, only the corners of that chocolate will be missing! Such a phenomenon of phenomenon was realized by a clever principle. It is also a super magic that is magical enough to be able to master out the missing part from a place far away.
Design: Toru Suzuki

I wish there will be demo video coming in the near future. It`s a nice mental and magic effect. Imagine that spec can think of the chosen chocolate and imagine to bite the corner in mind and it really happens in actual. Truly magical. I have enough stamps but still thinking on how to manage to get one. Is it really zero chance to buy it online ? And they will not also put this in the shop in Japan. :cry:



The current +1 tricks are super hard to find. I haven't found the 2016 +1 on EBay all year. Usually I'd have seen at least 1 or 2 by now.


But even if it does pop up, expect to pay around $70. I know harder to find +1's go for around $60 (botable exceptions aside), but you know, EBay and gouging.
Where's my colon?!
User avatar
Brett H
Full Member
 
Posts: 998
Images: 0
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:51 pm
Location: Texas
National Flag:
United States of America


Return to Tenyo by Category

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


[solid green dots = all time visitors] MAP OF VISITORS [flashing dots = current/recent visitors]
Site Meter