Images Galleries Feature Has Been Installed

Please post here feedback, recommendations, questions, requests, technical problems, etc. I will use this area to post information about how to best use the forum.
JohnM
Site Admin

Images Galleries Feature Has Been Installed

Post by JohnM » Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:34 pm

Guys I am working on installing an Image Gallery mod. It is a very big installation.

I think it will be great for people like Simon to show his creations and for us to show our collections and whatever other cool pictures we have.

You will see some Gallery related features like the BBCode "Gallery" above and a tab in you User Control Panel.

Please wait until I have this all ironed out before creating a gallery.

I will let you know when it is ready.

JohnM
Site Admin

Images Galleries Are Ready to Go

Post by JohnM » Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:07 am

Guys an Image Gallery Feature has been installed on this Forum and is ready to be used.

You can create your own Image Gallery using the Gallery Tab in your User Control Panel.

You can see all the Image Galleries for the Forum by clicking on the "Gallery" link on the Navigation Bar. It is between the "Search" and the "FAQ" links and has an EYE icon.

There are currently three Galleries set-up that I used for testing. There is a Community Gallery which will remain and can be added to by all registered users. There are also two personal Galleries for John M. and Test Dummy.

If you would like to create your own, try it out and add a few images so you can see how it works. I would not spend a lot of time uploading lots of images until we are sure that all is working well.

So far so good.

JohnM
Site Admin

Re: Images Galleries Feature Has Been Installed

Post by JohnM » Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:01 am

If anyone who has a gallery wants to insert an image from the gallery into a post click on the BBCode box "Gallery" and then click on "Insert image into post" for the image(s) you want to include.