Arrow of Truth - Magic Wagon

The wonderful magic creations made by Magic Wagon are discussed here.
Olaf S

Arrow of Truth - Magic Wagon

Post by Olaf S » Sun Oct 11, 2020 4:14 pm

Arrow of Truth will be released on Tuesday October 13

The performer shows an elegant wooden drawer box along with a pack of 8 slightly aged element cards. Two cards are then chosen by the spectator with absolutely no force of any kind. The spectator is then asked to shuffle the chosen cards along with the six other ones. These eight cards are then randomly placed face down around the box. Now, a small stand and a wooden arrow are removed from the drawer and placed on top of the box. The arrow is then given a spin and after a few second, the arrow stops pointing to one card. It is of course one of the cards that was selected by the spectator!

The performer then turns all the remaining cards face up and offers to repeat the effect. As the performer spins the arrow, the spectator is asked to name their second card and when the arrow comes to a stop, it is NOT pointing at the correct card! Suddenly, the arrow begins to mysteriously move in the opposite direction! And when it finally stops, it’s found to be pointing directly at the spectator’s other selected card!

► The effect can be repeated with the arrow pointing to different locations!
► The effect is entirely self-contained and requires nothing other than the items seen and used!
► Performer is absolutely nowhere near the performing area during the movement of the arrow!

This beautiful wooden drawer box measures approximately 10.5cms wide x 8.5cms high x 10.5cms deep and has been completely handcrafted from natural aged teak wood with a lightly distressed oil finish.

Arrow of Truth has been inspired by Tony Lackner’s Hand of Cleopatra and John Good’s Clock of San Marcos. Please note that due to the intricate mechanical nature of this prop a small amount of noise is generated, but presentation and handling ideas are included to help mitigate this.

This is unquestionably one of the most elegant and memorable close-up effects, with a great kicker, we have ever produced! The instructions have been written by Mr. John M. Talbot and outline several extra routines which can be performed with “Arrow of Truth.” The mysteries
that can be created with this effect are limited only by one’s imagination!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Olaf S

Re: Arrow of Truth - Magic Wagon

Post by Olaf S » Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:03 am

Arrow of Truth is Online available now for 325 USD
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

John B.
Charter Member

Post by John B. » Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:28 pm

I passed this time. Anyone here order one?

Olaf S

Post by Olaf S » Wed Oct 14, 2020 4:26 pm

Still 10 left in Magic Wagon stock !

I like this very variable version

Simon Corneille

Post by Simon Corneille » Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:47 pm

Here is an excellent and accurate review from Madison...

By the way I received my set and it is very silent!

So I unpacked my 2nd set (I was curious!) and it is silent as well... So the noise issue is a non issue IMHO...

Simon
;)

Olaf S

Post by Olaf S » Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:39 am

Good news that perceptible sounds are not an issue

Only 3 Arrow of Truth left in Magic Wagon stock

I am very pleased with this versatile trick ⭐️

🔹 🔹 🔹 🔹 🔹 🔹 🔹 🔹 🔹 🔹 🔹
Last edited by Olaf S on Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:11 am, edited 3 times in total.

Olaf S

Post by Olaf S » Thu Oct 22, 2020 5:45 am

A modified presentation with the basic functions ✨