Happy 3 Year Anniversary To Us!

Here we will announce such things as contests, important happenings for the Forum or its members and anything else that needs special attention.
JohnM
Site Admin

Happy 3 Year Anniversary To Us!

Post by JohnM » Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:31 pm

Simon greeted me today with a PM reminding me of our 3 year anniversary. I started this forum on July 17, 2013 after Simon was banned the night before from the Magic Cafe in less than 12 hours because they thought he was me using a fake account. :roll:

Richard W. was the first to join and we worked out the kinks for a day and then started inviting everyone. David agreed to become our Moderator and we were off and running.

It has been a slow and steady build of great people that make this forum special and unique. Thank you to everyone who is part of this great form.

I can't believe that three years have passed and that I have been basically absent for more than a year. I should be around a lot more to discuss magic and Tenyo with you guys. :D

ALSO

Richard Kaufman is back as well. So things should be picking up here really soon.

Richard W
Global Moderator

Re: Happy 3 Year Anniversary To Us!

Post by Richard W » Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:44 pm

John

That was a really fast 3 years. Great bunch of people here. Congratulations to you for making this the place it is and to all the members too.

Richard
"let's continue on with this carnival-like atmosphere"

SimonC
Global Moderator

Post by SimonC » Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:04 pm

I can't believe it's been three years either!
It must be fate that you return on the 3rd birthday, here's to a rejuvenated next year, I know I'll be on here a lot more now young Brinley is sleeping with some semblance of a pattern.
It's been said many times but we have a fantastic community here, full of friendly, helpful and creative people. I'm proud to be a part of it :)
Happy birthday everyone!!!
Now you see me...

VictorS

Post by VictorS » Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:28 am

I woke up in the morning, took my mobile phone and visited the forum and quite surprise that many things happened during my sleep at night. As you see, reading new post in this forum is already become part of my ritual activity or "positive addiction" I would say :), because it`s content : FUNSTUFFONLY ! :)

I was happy that John approved me become a member at the second year on Feb 1st 2014 when he created this forum and we started directly interesting discussion about "Look Inside Wonder Windows" Many interesting, creative and of course magical things have been discussed and explored. Really proud to become part of this second home.

Many thanks again John for creating the community !
Happy 3rd birthday FSO wish us more fun in the next upcoming year !

Best regards,
Victor

By the way : having you, John and Richard Kaufman back active again was really a great birthday surprise ;) Thank you!

BluBob

Post by BluBob » Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:01 am

Thank you John!
It's is a pleasure (and honor) to be here.
Congratulations, thanks for all you do.
Bob~
and now, on with the show ...

Rob Rand
Charter Member

Post by Rob Rand » Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:19 am

Only 3 years? It feels like 10 years, so much is discussed and so many ideas passed by ....

This forum changed my life! Well, sort of :)

I thank David who invited me to join this forum. Actually, I owe David a lot...

Let the journey go on!

David DeTenyo
Global Moderator

Post by David DeTenyo » Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:39 pm

Congratulations to everyone on this forum who has been an active part of it and made this place what it is today!