New "Items I Make and Sell" page on Tenyo Website

Here we will announce such things as contests, important happenings for the Forum or its members and anything else that needs special attention.
JohnM
Site Admin

New "Items I Make and Sell" page on Tenyo Website

Post by JohnM » Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:23 pm

I am very happy to finally get up on the Tenyo website, information, pictures, prices and availability for the various items I make and sell.

If you have been thinking of getting some of these items, now would be a good time because I am back in the groove of making them since I started working on the Think A Drink cards.

For sure if you do not know what to do with your Mindscanner and Future Clock, Sherlock Holmes Clock is a good one to get.
shclocks.jpg
You can see all the items I make and sell at http://funstuffonly.com/tenyo/buysell/add-ons-for-sale/
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Per-Aage
Charter Member

Re: New "Items I Make and Sell" page on Tenyo Website

Post by Per-Aage » Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:48 am

Iam impressed With Your Magic work John !!!
- Its nice to be important, but its more important to be Nice !

David DeTenyo
Global Moderator

Post by David DeTenyo » Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:18 am

I am VERY happy these items are all back available. John has sent me several free samples in the past and I could not be happier with the quality.
The prices are very honest considering the effort and materials that went into all these add-ons.

Roberto B.
Charter Member

Post by Roberto B. » Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:16 pm

I strongly recommend John's ítems....I have play with some of them and they are super quality and with an excellent design!!

Tenyofun

Post by Tenyofun » Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:26 pm

John's add-ons are great. Get them while you can. You will kick yourself the day he no longer makes them.