MICRO magic wallet!

Here you can discuss subjects such as Magic History, Magicians, Magic Books, Other types of magic and effects.
SimonC
Global Moderator

MICRO magic wallet!

Post by SimonC » Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:20 pm

Ok we had the EDC close-up pouch, the Tenyo mini mentalism pouch and now my incredible shrinking magic show mission continues!
I was very fortunate recently for BrotherBor to trade an outlaw Pantera wallet with me.
As soon as I saw it I knew it was bang on for what I wanted.
I only carry a debit card and a business card on me so a big magic wallet isnt for me. I wanted something I can use every day and be prepared for the "show me a trick" question.
Firstly I printed my own personalised gaffe for the Pantera, using my own business card. That way I can use a business card for the prediction trick and it looks less dodgy. Also the business card then becomes a souvenir of a magic moment. Nice.
Into the wallet I've crammed 5 tricks.
1) card warp. Just two train tickets. They don't look out of place in my wallet and they're good to go.
2) masterpiece by rick lax. I liked this trick as it uses only one card. Again minimal space for quite big impact.
3) ESP prediction. This is a mini version of the trick detailed in Tenyo's set this year, it is a KILLER.
4) name a queen trick (don't know the name!) I love this one. This is the four card version (not the right+gaffe envelope just for space) it's a really cool opener.
5) the Pantera wallet itself for the prediction :)

This thing takes up no space (well, some obviously but you know what I mean). And I'm now armed no matter what I'm wearing.
Any 'one card' tricks you guys know of send me the links, I've still got a micron to spare ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Now you see me...

Rob Rand
Charter Member

Re: MICRO magic wallet!

Post by Rob Rand » Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:22 pm

What a beautiful logo with Jenzo Harmonics on this wallet Simon!

I'm really glad that you like this wallet, that was a good trade!

And all the items included are so nice, they pack small and play big...

Maybe you could add a card penetration effect like pen through card... It's from Alakazam I believe ... Rob Bromley made the gimmicked cards...

Another very sweet card effect I always liked is Pocket 3 card Monte ... Made in India ... nevertheless cute and clever! and yes, fits in your little wallet!

Dan Harlan's Crazy 8 ...

Karate Card ... also Made in India ...

Many nice small card tricks can be found at skotmagic.co.uk. Yes, in the UK! :)

SimonC
Global Moderator

Post by SimonC » Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:37 pm

Awesome thanks for the tip rob, I'm on my way over there now!
Now you see me...

Richard Kaufman

Post by Richard Kaufman » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:46 pm

Ha! I couldn't even fit my cash in that tiny wallet! :lol:

SimonC
Global Moderator

Post by SimonC » Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:53 pm

Don't worry I've been developing a special wallet just for you too Richard.
This bag has a pocket on the side and you can fit Sakakku scale and magical sneakers in it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Now you see me...