Crypto Currency

Here you can post information about anything that you think your fellow members will be interested in.
MadisonPresents

Crypto Currency

Post by MadisonPresents » Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:11 am

Just out of curiosity, have any of you invested in crypto currency? Or do you have any tricks that relate to crypto currency? I think it’s a great plot for this generation.

When BitCoin first became a thing, I wanted to “mine” it but missed the boat (oh how rich I would be now. I could buy every Tenyo in existence! Haha)

Personally, the only crypto currency I’ve invested in is actually a new one called “Q.” It’s by some PayPal guys and to invest in this, you literally just sign up and invite others to sign up too. You don’t have to put any money in, so there’s nothing to lose. Their whole concept is that a bunch of people will sign up, and they can go to investors and show them how many people are interested in the crypto currency.

If you guys want to help me out, you can sign up here:

https://initiativeq.com/invite/r7SdfQL3X

Just by signing up, you’ll get 4,000 Q points. They hope that once the thing is complete, 1 Q point will be equivalent to 1 USD.

Personally, I don’t know if it’s ever going to amount to anything, but I didn’t want to miss the bandwagon again if it DOES become something big.

In terms of magic, I know there’s a bit and restored bit coin that penguin put out which I think is funny but also not a very strong presentation. Let’s jam on some ideas for presentations about crypto currency.

Madison

Olaf S

Re: Crypto Currency

Post by Olaf S » Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:05 pm

MadisonPresents wrote:If you guys want to help me out, you can sign up here:
Hi Medison, what has such an advertisement lost here in the forum ?

MadisonPresents

Re: Crypto Currency

Post by MadisonPresents » Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:58 pm

Olaf S wrote:
MadisonPresents wrote:If you guys want to help me out, you can sign up here:
Hi Medison, what has such an advertisement lost here in the forum ?

I’m sorry, don’t quite understand the question.

I just posted it here in the miscellaneous section as a topic of discussion.