• Find the picture you want to embedded and copy the image address.
• When you are composing the message, click on the "Img" BBCode.
(The BBCodes are listed along the top of the text composition window.)
• Paste the image link between "[img]"and"[/img]"
Code: Select all
• There is a one megabyte file size restriction so raw pics from a digital camera most likely need to be resized to a smaller file size.
• When you are composing your post, click on the "Upload attachment" tab below the text composition box.
• Click on the "Chose File" button and navigate to the picture you want to upload.
• Click on "Add the file"
• The file will be added to the end of the post. If you want to add the file to a specific place in the document then place the cursor where you want the file and then click "Place inline"