Tenyo 2018 redemption trick: ‘Super Victory’

Here you can talk about Tenyo subjects other than Performing and Collecting.

Tenyo 2018 redemption trick: ‘Super Victory’

Postby Brett H » Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:31 pm

For those who haven’t seen it yet:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... 0752855794

The newest +1 is a take on Rock-Paper-Scissors. Looks like the magician can win fairly every time.

I’m trying to figure it out, but according to the FB post, it’s solid cards and no special markings. So I’m stumped.

Thoughts?
Where's my colon?!
Brett H

National Flag:
United States of America

Re: Tenyo 2018 redemption trick: ‘Super Victory’

Postby Steve S. » Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:22 pm

I find it very interesting that Tenyo released a second +1 trick this year.

Is this the first time they did two +1’s in the same year? I can’t remember them doing that before.

Eventually, your questions will be answered Brett. It appears that it’s too soon for those outside of Japan to know much about it.

By the way, nice to see you on the forum Brett! It seems to have been a while. I hope that all is well.
It's a Tenyo day in the neighborhood!
Steve S.

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Brett H » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:44 am

Steve S. wrote:I find it very interesting that Tenyo released a second +1 trick this year.

There was another one? The only other one I knew about was last years 'Magical Chocolate'.

Steve S. wrote:Eventually, your questions will be answered Brett. It appears that it’s too soon for those outside of Japan to know much about it.

Yeah, without a demo of the trick, I've probably jumped the gun. Part of the fun is trying to see if there is a similar method.

I've noticed on this site and others, in regards to Tenyo releases, that there is sort of a predictable ebb and flow.

By the time the new year rolls around, everyone has their hands on the new stuff so no more conjecture can be thrown about and it's just reviewing them, and the occasional alternate presentation videos.

Then there's about 2 months of not a whole lot, then the +1 comes around and stirs things up again (followed by a lull until people receive it. IT gets reviewed. HUGE lull until we start getting news about next years line).

It's been over a week and nothing has been said about the new +1. Found that a bit strange.

Steve S. wrote:By the way, nice to see you on the forum Brett! It seems to have been a while. I hope that all is well.

Oh man, it has been a bit! Been in a slump for months and I'm just now surfacing and trying to get in the swing of things again. Hows everything on your end?
Where's my colon?!
Brett H

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Steve S. » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:19 am

I was actually counting the chocolate +1 as the first one. It appears that I lost track of time concerning +1 releases because it seems to have come so quickly! Moving right along...time does seem to fly.
It's a Tenyo day in the neighborhood!
Steve S.

National Flag:
United States of America

Return to Miscellaneous Tenyo Subjects