Tenyo Sets

Here you find threads with a theme like Tenyo blue/brown box tricks or Japanese Only tricks.

Re: Tenyo Sets

Postby Rob Rand » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:09 pm

This is pure eye candy! And way better than all these lousy magic sets produced nowadays :(
Rob Rand
Charter Member

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby SimonC » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:30 pm

is that space walking coins in there too?!
Now you see me...
SimonC
Global Moderator

National Flag:
Great Britain

Postby Elliot W. » Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:22 pm

The coin stand from Space Walking Coins is included but not the plastic holder used to reproduce the coins.
It uses another method to reproduce the coins involving the coin tray and a paper sack.
Elliot W.
Charter Member

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Richard Kaufman » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:19 pm

This set has very odd similarities to a Pressman magic set made the same year. A number of the items are identical, including the printed cardboard boomerangs. The box turns into a table. Plastic coin tray, etc.
I can't find an image online, and mine is in the attic, but if I get a chance will take a photo of it. (I think it's the number 4 set.)
Richard Kaufman

Postby bradtoulouse » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:02 pm

No need to scurry up to the attic Richard....

I pulled the 'boomerangs" I have for comparison!

The first set you see is the Pressman set. This was included in the Presto Magic Set #1 They are the smallest of the three sets and have the word Pressman printed on them.

Set number two is from the Tenyo set I posted earlier. Larger than the Pressman set, but not as colorful IMHO.

Now the third set is going to cause some discussion I am sure. This is a Tenyo set of bomerangs. I believed released as one of their Magician's Selection tricks years ago. I have the instructions with the Tenyo logo upon it. These are a very nice set. True they are cardboard; however they are printed on both sides with the design! I like this design the best....it has a very "Doug Henning" feel to it if you catch my drift!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bradtoulouse

National Flag:
Canada

Postby Elliot W. » Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:09 pm

Tenyo also sold a set of these in one of their science magic sets. These are also pretty big.

1130162134a~3.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Elliot W.
Charter Member

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby bradtoulouse » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:23 pm

No money for food for the next two months....
That's okay I gotta drop 20 pounds anyways!!!
bradtoulouse

National Flag:
Canada

Previous

Return to Tenyo by Category